Electromagnetic Compatibility Committee
About the Electromagnetic Compatibility Committee
The Electromagnetic Compatibility Committee (EMCC) has three main functions.
- John Rogers M0JAV (Chairman – Investigations)
- Martin Atherton G3ZAY (Lobbying – Investigations)
- Hilary Claytonsmith G4JKS (IARU Rep – EMC Consultant-Publications)
- David Lauder G0SNO (EMC Consultant- Investigations)– EMC Matters RadCom
- Jo Groeger DK3NG & G4XXW (Lobbying)
- Richard Marshall G3SBA (EMC Consultant – Standards)
- Brendan Minish EI6IZ & G7CUW (IRTS EMC officer)
- Robin Page-Jones G3JWI (Committee Secretary – EMC Consultant-Publications)
- Colin Richards G3YCR (Lobbying)
- Martin Sach G8KDF (Standards)
- John Woodhouse G6GPF (Standards)
The committee minutes are published on EMC – Minutes page. In addition, the committee publishes information on EMC related topics and also carries out experimental work which is published for the benefit of members (in a bi-monthly 2-page article in RadCom).
For further information please see the EMC pages