Band Plans & Information
The RSGB Band Plan is normally published annually in the February edition of RadCom and additionally reviewed mid-year.
It is derived from the IARU Region 1 Band Plan taking into account any proposed national variations or special amendments, which are considered necessary by the relevant spectrum manager.
Current Edition: January 2016
- Online Display of UK Band Plans
- View in plain tabbed HTML
- Download as Microsoft Excel (Master File/359KB)
- Download as Adobe PDF (31-page/123KB)
Background and information
- 2016 Band Plans: Background Article (PDF)
- Previous changes: 2013, 2014, 2015 (PDF)
- Microwave Spectrum Release: 2.3 & 3.4 GHz
- VHF Spectrum Release: 70.5-71.5 & 146-147 MHz
For queries about the Band Plan please contact the relevant spectrum manager
For other background – see the Spectrum Forum pages