Band Plans & Information
The RSGB Band Plan is normally published annually in the February edition of RadCom and additionally reviewed mid-year.
It is derived from the IARU Region-1 Band Plan taking into account any proposed national variations or special amendments, which are considered necessary by the relevant spectrum manager.
Current Edition: January 2014
- Online Display of UK Band Plans
- View in plain tabbed HTML
- Download as Microsoft Excel (Master File – 363KB)
- Download as Adobe PDF (29 page/97.7KB)
- Note – 2015 edition coming soon!
Background and information
- 2015 Band Plans: Background article (pdf)
- Previous changes: 2013, 2014 (pdf)
- Microwave Spectrum Release – 2.3 & 3.4 GHz
- VHF Spectrum Release – 146-147 MHz
For queries about the Band Plan please contact the relevant spectrum manager
For other background – see the Spectrum Forum pages