Band Plans & Information
The RSGB Band Plan is normally published annually in the February edition of RadCom and additionally reviewed mid-year.
It is derived from the IARU Region-1 Band Plan taking into account any proposed national variations or special amendments, which are considered necessary by the relevant spectrum manager.
Current Edition: January 2014
- Online Display of UK Band Plans
- View in plain tabbed HTML
- Download as Microsoft Excel (Master File – 363KB)
- Download as Adobe PDF (29 page/97.7KB)
Background and information
- Background to 2014 Band Plans (1-page / 44KB PDF)
- Previous changes in 2013 (1-page/107KB PDF)
- ‘Spectrum Release’ and Amateur Radio (1-page/288KB PDF)
- Spectrum Release Information
For queries about the Band Plan please contact the relevant spectrum manager