The links below provide information about Auroral propagation.
Please note the RSGB is not responsible for the content of external websites.
- Gooddx aurora log
- Auroral Opening Maps from WM7D
- Auroral Alerts – from IPS Australia
- Aurora in near real time
- The aurora in near-real time from Alaska – (local darkness hours)
- The Aurora Page – from Michigan Tech with some good stills
- Aurora forecast maps – from Fairbanks Geophysical Institute.
- Unusual Auroral Scattering
- Auroras: Guide to the northern and southern lights – excellent site with auroral images, news, data, explanations, FAQs
- Latest Visible Light Auroral Image – from POLAR
- Auroral Activity Estimates from NOAA/TIROS – for the Northern Hemisphere and Southern Hemisphere shows current position and extent of the auroral oval
- The Signature of the March 31 2001 Geomagnetic Storm in Auroral DX Communication on VHF
- Auroral and Auroral-E recordings at 50MHz
- Hourly STD DMSP/Polar Auroral Activity
- Auroral backscatter geometry
- Auroral Activity Estimates from SEC
- Very Latest SOHO satellite Webcam images
- High Frequency Active Auroral Project (Alaska)
- Aurora Forecast – from University of Alaska, updated 1500 local time
- KG0VL VHF Aurora Page
- Links to Real Time Geophysical Data – aurora
- AuroraMax – real time auroral images from Yellowknife NWT. OR here