Leaflets on Tackling EMC problems
Please note: These leaflets are intended for members of the Radio Society of Great Britain, but are available to non-members on the understanding that any information is given in good faith and the society cannot be responsible for any misuse or misunderstanding.
EMC leaflets 1, 2, 5 and 8 are intended for neighbours, but only give neighbours copies of those leaflets that relate to EMC problems that actually exist.
- EMC Leaflet No. 1: Radio Transmitters and Domestic Electronic Equipment – General EMC information sheet about breakthrough on TV, radio, hi-fi, etc.
- EMC Leaflet 2: Radio Transmitters and Home Security Systems – An information sheet for neighbours or alarm installers about RF triggering of intruder alarms
- EMC Leaflet 3: Dealing with Alarm EMC Problems – Advice to members on how to deal with RF triggering of an intruder alarm
- EMC Leaflet 4: Locating Sources of Interference to Amateur Radio Reception – Advice on how to identify and find sources of RFI in amateur bands
- EMC Leaflet 5: Radio Transmitters and Telephones – All about RF breakthrough on telephones
- EMC07 v3 Earthing and the Radio Amateur Basic – Replaces Previous EMC07 Protective Multiple Earthing Advanced
- EMC Leaflet 8: TV Distribution Amplifiers
For neighbours and TV aerial installers about solving breakthrough on home TV distribution amplifiers
- EMC Leaflet 9: Handling In-bound Interference
- EMC Leaflet 10: Avoiding Interference to Nearby Electronic Equipment
- EMC Leaflet 12: Part P and the Radio Amateur
- EMC Leaflet 14 Interference from Inhouse PLT
- EMC Leaflet 15 VDSL Interference to HF Radio
emc-presentation-convention-2016 Diagnosing and reporting RFI
An index to EMC Matters Articles – a bimonthly column in Radcom helps you find recent articles.