The RSGB website has been reviewed for accessibility and we are pleased to say it passed the review.
On the Site Visual Preferences you can make limited changes to font sizes and background colours if you wish.
With the number of browsers now incorporating accessibility functions as standard we are not providing any additional controls as the browsers do a better job.
The following notes may serve as reminders or assist those who might be unfamiliar with those controls—
- To zoom in press CTRL and + on your keyboard.
- To zoom out press CTRL and – keys.
For other browser controls you may like to refer to the following sites, although this list is not exhaustive—
- Google Chrome high contrast extension
- Firefox accessibility features
- Safari accessibility features
- Opera accessibility features
- Internet Explorer accessibility options
If you have any queries or other concerns about accessibility please raise a ticket with the RSGB Web and IT Helpdesk.