The links below provide information about Very High Frequency propagation.
Please note the RSGB is not responsible for the content of external websites.
Also note that any software listed here is downloaded at the reader’s own risk, and the RSGB is not responsible for any unwanted effects arising from its use.
- Tropospheric Propagation
- Non-Ducting Tropo’s Inner Sanctum – from M1BWR
- FAI – from DF5AI
- K9SE propagation assessment software page
- DK5YA’s VHF Page – all modes of propagation at VHF
- Troposcatter propagation
- Troposcatter inside and out – by OZ1RH
- Tropospheric ducting forecasts – 6-day forecasts of VHF, UHF and Microwave radio signal strength and interference
- Sporadic-E – cloud location and estimated MUF real time map forecasts
- Trans-equatorial Propagation (TEP) by Carl Luetzelschwab K9LA