The Magnetosphere and Magnetograms
The links below provide information about the magnetosphere.
Please note the RSGB is not responsible for the content of external websites.
- World Data Centre C1 for Geomagnetism – (Denmark)
- Riometer data from Finnish stations
- Geomagnetic data from Sodankyla
- Magnetometer data from Tromso, Aalesund, Leknes, Dombaas, Karmoy
- Magnetometer data from Longyearbyen, Soroya, Andmes, Rorvik, Solund
- Geomagnetic Data from NGDC – data from GOES, DMSP, MAGSAT
- International Solar-Terrestrial Physics Program
- The Magnetosphere Yellow Pages Data Sources – everything you might want to know about the magnetosphere
- High-Latitude Magnetometer and Riometer Monitoring Station
- Magnetic declination – input latitude and longitude for current value of magnetic declination
- Ionospheric Models
- Ionospheric Modelling Index
- Images from the Solar and Heliospheric Observatoryis available from NASA. SOHO is about one million miles from earth, on the sunward side, at the point where the earth’s and sun’s gravitational pull are equal. Striking images and simulations.