Sporadic-E & Spread-F
The links below provide information about Sporadic-E, and Spread-F.
Please note the RSGB is not responsible for the content of external websites.
- 144MHz sporadic-E from 2001
- Live Sporadic-E Map, Europe and Transatlantic (>30MHz> from G7IZU
- VHF Sporadic-E 2001-5
- Sporadic-e clouds in Europe and North America
- Sporadic-e Propagation at VHF
- Sporadic-E Skip
- WRPM Sporadic-e Model Development (10-page PDF/697KB) from Ofcom
- Radio Propagation at High Latitudes
- P.Bencze et al: Behaviour of the F1 Region and Es and Spread-F at European middle latitudes
- Gravity wave initiation of equatorial spread F/plasma bubble irregularities based on observational data from the SpreadFEx campaign