The links below provide information about High Frequency propagation
Please note the RSGB is not responsible for the content of external websites.
- ITURHFProp Propagation Prediction tool
- For interesting plots of amateur propagation analysis see pages from G3CWI, including Scattergrams, Chirp soundings, Pedersen Ray Doppler Plots
- UK monthly short path propagation forecast maps from G0KYA
- 160m propagation
- Top Band Propagation
- Skewed Paths to Europe on the Low Bands
- Understanding LF and HF Propagation by G3NYK and G0KYA
- Near-Real-time Ionospheric Maps for locations in Australasia, North America, Europe
- Propagation of Radio Waves over northerly paths (Uppsala-Leicester) by EM Warrington and others
- D-Region Absorption
- SWENET-DIAS – European real-time, nowcasting and historic ionospheric plots
- AA7A’s Propagation Tools Page
- G0KYA’s – monthly Predictions Charts.
- G0KYA’s – Making sense of 10m Propagati0n.
- Understanding Ionospheric Sounding and Digisondes.
- Free E-Books about HF Propagation.