Reciprocal Licence

Licensed amateurs from countries which have not implemented CEPT Recommendation T/R 61-01 (10-page/81KB PDF) or T/R 61-02 (23-page/161KB PDF) will still need to obtain a temporary UK licence from Ofcom, at the fee applicable to amateur radio licences at the time. Such licences are issued on the strength of their home licence if a reciprocal agreement has been entered into between the UK and the government of their country under which we recognize each other’s qualifications.


While every effort was made to ensure that the information given herein is accurate, no responsibility is accepted by RSGB, or the author for any errors, omissions or misleading statements in that information by negligence or otherwise, and no responsibility is accepted in regard to any subsequent action based on this note.