National Club of the Year 2016
Once again, we are indebted to Waters and Stanton for their generous sponsorship of this competition.
The theme of the competition is Promoting Amateur Radio, and the judges want to learn about the special events that your club has run and details of other outreach activity and initiatives that you have undertaken to promote our hobby.
Please use the entry form below which must be sent to your Regional Manager by 28 February 2017.
- Club of the Year 2016 entry form (3-page/391KB Microsoft Word document)
Conditions of entry
- Only one entry per RSGB affiliated club or group is allowed
- Entries must be for club activities undertaken from 1 January 2016 – 31 December 2016
- All entries must be received no later than midnight 28 February 2017
- All entries must use the enclosed form and submitted electronically—the maximum photos or pictures allowed is six per entry; however a club logo is allowed as an extra
- All activities mentioned in an entry must be the work of the club and not done by individuals alone outside the club
- All entries must have a declaration from two club officers—Chairperson, Secretary, Treasurer etc.—stating that the entry truly reflects the information provided and that all activities have been club activities, and not done as non-club members
Upon submission, all entries become copyright of the RSGB.
The regional judges have the right to enquire about the contents of any entry they receive, and any entry containing false or misleading information may be disqualified.
- Entries or part entries may be used for RSGB promotional purposes
- The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The winning club from each of the 13 regions will be automatically entered into the national final
- Entries received after the closing date will not be judged
- On entering the competition, you agree to the above Conditions of Entry—see above
All entries must be received by the manager of the region in which the club or group has its main premises by the due date.
In order to determine regional winners, entries will be judged and ranked by a Regional Manager from outside of the region to ensure impartiality.
The Board will judge the national winners.