Foundation other resources
- RCF Foundation Licence Syllabus : http://www.commsfoundation.org/rce/pdf/foundationsyllabus.pdf
- Ethics and Operating Procedure for Radio Amateurs : http://www.iaru-r1.org/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=&func=startdown&id=367
- DX Code of Conduct : http://dx-code.org/home.html
- RSGB Band Plans : http://rsgb.org/main/operating/band-plans/
- Good operating practices : http://thersgb.org/services/education/downloads/pdf/good-operating-practices.pdf
- Essex Hams. A Taste of Amateur Radio: (4 minute version) http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ieM0nY1mokE&a=&feature=youtu.be
Printed materials and books to complement web sites, for those who do not like or use the internet. Reviews included where available.
- Foundation Licence – Now ! : http://www.rsgbshop.org/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Training_19.html A book that works through the current syllabus, providing insight into practical applications. Written in language that is accessible for all candidates.
- Amateur Radio Explained : http://www.rsgbshop.org/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Beginners_2.html
Audio and/or Video recordings to demonstrate on air, Amateur Radio conversations. Etiquette and Practice.
- None available
Online Radio Receivers. This is the place to start. Listen, Listen Listen ! :
Audio and/or Video recordings to demonstrate the Foundation licence Practical’s.
- Essex Hams foundation Syllabus and Practicals: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2ObYMPIMi8
Audio and/or Video recordings of Licence Training within a course.
- Chelmsford foundation training : http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=scTGAAjBtAc&a=&feature=youtu.be
Software, which could include RF or electronics theory.
- None known
List of instructors
- Finding tutors or exam centres including those who provide Distance Learning or
assistance. E.g. by e-mail, Skype, Etc. :
A downloadable and printed document which shows the Foundation practicals. Step by Step and which parts of the syllabus and Licence book they relate. To assist self training and those who find theory study difficult to implement.
- Does not currently exist