The closing date for nominations for directly elected Board Directors and Regional Managers has now passed.
Nick Henwood, G3RWF, is elected unopposed for a two year term as his was the only nomination received.
There were two vacancies for directly elected Directors, and two nominations were received.
- Len Paget, GM0ONX (current Board Director)
- Dr Stewart Bryant, G3YSX (current Board Director)
Both candidates are, therefore, elected unopposed for a three year term.
There were Regional Manager vacancies for nine Regions (Regions 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 13). The following have been elected unopposed for a three year term since they were the only nominations received. There will a vote in Region 4, details of which will be in the April 2016 RadCom.
- Region 1 Marcus Hazel McGown, MM0ZIF (currently co-opted as Regional Manager, Region 1)
- Region 3 Kath Wilson, M1CNY (currently co-opted as Regional Manager, Region 3)
- Region 6 Ceri Lloyd Jones, 2W0LJC
- Region 8 Philip Hosey, MI0MSO (currently Regional Manager Region 8)
- Region 9 Tom O’Reilly, G0NSY (currently DRM 91)
- Region 13 James Stevenson, G0EJQ
The terms of office for all of the above elected Members will commence at the AGM on 23 April 2016.