IARU 2014 Consultation
This archived consultation on IARU Matters was for the Region-1 General Conference, held in Varna, Bulgaria in September 2014
Our consultation on this General Conference covered three stages:-
- Call for papers (i.e. to suggest/outline key topics ) which are aligned to:-
- C2 – Finance Matters
- C3 – General Topics—for example admin, QSLs, working groups on EMC, development, youth, etc.
- C4 – HF matters—for example band plan harmonisation, accommodating new modes, etc.
- C5 – VHF/Microwave—for example new modes, criteria for the new 6m beacon network, spectrum pressures, etc.
- Review Draft UK papers prior to submission (February/March 2014)
- Preview of papers ahead of the General Conference (Summer 2014)
All stages are now complete.
IARU Region 1 have uploaded to their website the full set of papers for the General Conference, which can be downloaded by following this link.
Note: Frequency specific items on band plans, technical standards or IARU-Region 1 contests matters are raised in either C4 (HF) or C5 (VHF/Microwave) as appropriate.