Results from the Benyons Enclosure event held on 8th December 2012 follow:
Long course 4 TXs 144MHz, 4 TXs 3.5MHz, 8 starters.
Medium course 3 TXs 144MHz, 3 TXs 3.5MHz, 5 starters.
- Dave Deane chose to use a format with four transmitters on each band to be visited contiguously, with competitors returning to (and punching at) the start/finish point in order to deposit their 80m receiver and collect their 2m one for the second half. This allowed competitors to compare their results for each half.
- Split times are available in the Benyons 08-12-12 80m and Benyons 08-12-12 2m on the open circuit site.
- David Williams was on fine form after a disappointing run last time out. He was well ahead of his rivals in both sections of the competition. Also showing well on the long course was Svetoslav
- On the short course, Robin Bishop posted a well deserved win after he ‘aced’ the 2m leg.
- There was very little variation in the sequence in which competitors chose to visit the tranmitters, with only Svet and Andrew showing any difference from the norm.
- The thanks of all the competitors go to David Deane for giving all the competitors a most enjoyable day of radio sport.
Category: ARDF Results